Issaquah Pest Control
We’re local exterminators treating homes and businesses for ants, spiders, rodents, wasps, fleas, and all of the most common pests you might face!
Call or Text (425) 230-6236 to request an appointment or speak with a Pest Advisor.
About Issaquah Pest Control
We serve homes & businesses in Issaquah, Sammamish, Bellevue, Renton, Redmond, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Mercer Island, Kirkland, Bothell, Woodinville, Fall City, Duvall, Carnation and most of Pierce & Snohomish Counties. We even travel north to Bellingham and south to Olympia! View All Locations
Why Issaquah Pest Control?
The #1 reason our customers say they love working with us is because we care! Our motto is “Fast, Kind & Professional” and our focus is on kindness. We believe that we show kindness through empathy, reassurance, honesty & fairness. Check out our reviews to see what our customers have to say.
Years of Experience
Our technicians receive industry leading training to provide you with the best service the first time. Education at Issaquah Pest Control continues to be proactive & ongoing!
Certified and Licensed
You are 100% protected with us. We operate in accordance with EPA and WSDA regulations and carry all necessary licenses and insurance to protect your families and home.
Quality Products Chosen With Your Family In Mind
We have children & pets, too, and we kept yours and our families in mind when choosing our products.
Honest and Reliable
We have built our business on honesty. We never use scare tactics or exaggerate pest issues. We earn your business through transparency and fairness.
Our Pest Control Packages
- One-time treatments start at $200 for most pests including:
- House Ants
- Carpenter Ants
- Wasps, Hornets & Yellow Jackets
- Stink Bugs
- Moths & Other Stored Product Pests
- Some pest services may incur additional costs, including rodents, moles, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, carpet beetles, etc.
Guaranteed PlanMOST POPULAR!
- Quarterly preventative treatments including:
- 1. Inspection for pest activity, potential entry points & conducive conditions.
- 2. Sealing gaps and holes rodents might be using to get inside.
- 3. Preventative treatments for insects & spiders.
- 4. Rodent bait stations to keep the population at bay.
- 5. Consultation with ways to keep pest problems at a minimum!
100% Money-Back Guarantee!
What Our Customers Say
Issaquah Pest Control
1315 NW Mall Street, Suite 4
Issaquah, WA 98027