Issaquah Pest Control
We’re local exterminators treating homes and businesses for ants, spiders, rodents, wasps, fleas, and all of the most common pests you might face!
Request a Free Pest Control Estimate
Cities We Serve:
We provide pest control services in Issaquah, Sammamish, Bellevue, Renton, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Fall City, Mercer Island, Redmond, Woodinville, Bothell, Duvall, Carnation
and parts of Seattle, Snohomish County and Pierce County.
One-Time TreatmentKeepin' it simple... got it!
- Pricing starts at $150 for a one-time treatment, please contact us for an accurate estimate based on your situation
- Discounted re-treatments for the same issue
- We also have no-contract options for ants, spiders, wasps, rodents, fleas, and other common pests
- Certain pests require extra time and equipment and so will require additional charges (ie. rodents, 2nd story wasp nests, size of home, significant infestations)
Guaranteed PlanUnlimited Pest Protection
- Starting at $125 per quarter for Unlimited Pest Protection
- Includes 4 preventative treatments per year (quarterly visits on an annual agreement)
- Includes FREE follow-up visits in between quarterly treatments!
Designed to treat for and prevent ants, spiders, wasps, rodents, and other common pests.
- Initial treatment may incur additional charges. Rodent bait station purchase is optional.
100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Guaranteed Pest Control FAQs
How much does it cost?
Our Guaranteed pest control service starts at $125 per quarter for most Eastside homes. We also serve Seattle and parts of Snohomish/Pierce Counties at a small premium.
Which pests do you cover?
Just about everything. Most homes and businesses in Issaquah and Sammamish need rodent and insect control which are covered. The only exceptions are bed bugs, fleas, extreme cockroach issues, wood-destroying pests, wildlife and anything we deem particularly dangerous. 99.5% of our customers don’t need anything extra.
Are you locally owned?
Yes! We live and work in Issaquah, Sammamish and some of the surrounding communities. You’ll probably see us around town during community events so stop and say hi!
How often do you come?
As often as you need! Our Guaranteed Plan is truly that… guaranteed. We’ll schedule normal visits once per quarter for inspection, defensive treatments, checking bait stations, etc., but if you need us we’ll be here anytime at no extra cost.
Do you require a contract?
We ask you to try to commit to at least a year with us since we’re a small, locally owned business. But we do offer one-time treatment options if you’re not interested in signing up for a year.
Are you licensed and insured?
Of course! The state and federal governments require us to adhere to a long list of rules and regulations to keep you, your families, your pets, and the environment safe.
Issaquah Pest Control
1592 NW Maple Street
Issaquah, WA 98027