A note from the President regarding COVID-19:
In response to the social distancing guidelines to slow the spread of coronavirus disease, Issaquah Pest Control has implented a number of changes to our operation.
- We are continuing to require our technicians who are feeling ill to stay home.
- Technicians and office staff are required to pass a temperature check each morning.
- Due to the nature of pesticides, we already wash our hands more often than the average person. We are doubling these efforts.
- Our technicians will wear masks and gloves through the entirety of their appointments. Where possible, we will perform only the exterior of homes and limit face to face contact with customers.
- Technicians will be required to ask if anyone in the home is feeling ill prior to entering. If yes, they will only work outside and interior treatments will be rescheduled.
- Post-treatment consultations will be conducted by phone following appointments or from a socially responsible distance.
- In-person payments have been suspended. An invoice will be emailed after your service is completed and you may either pay online or mail a check to 1315 NW Mall Street, Suite 4, Issaquah, WA 98027.
If there are any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding these changes, please email me at email@example.com.
Thank you and stay healthy!
Todd Bosteder, President & Owner